Have analysed how the finals teams have performed against each other head-to-head during the year. If you have a look at the points each team received from these 8 games, the points table would be:
Aspley 11; Easts 10; Redcliffe 9; Norths 8; Wynnum-Manly 2.
* Wynnum-Manly's only win was a 2 point win over Easts
* Norths won both against Redcliffe and Wynnum, but lost both to Easts and Aspley
* Easts had at least one win over each team except Redcliffe
* Aspley had at least one win over each team except Easts
* Redcliffe did not lose a game to Easts or Wynnum-Manly, but did not win one against Norths or Aspley (although they drew with Aspley)